- EMBO Practical Course on Metabolomics Bioinformatics for Life Scientists 2016
- Workshop on metabolomics data processing
- Metabolomics 101 - From Experimental Design and Sample Preparation to Data Quality, Data Standards and Data Sharing Overall goals
- BioMedBridges and COSMOS highlight emerging role of metabolomics
- The 8th International Biocuration Conference (IBC) will be held in April 23-26, 2015, at Beijing Friendship Hotel, Beijing, China.
- First Brazilian Workshop on Bioinformatics/Chemometrics for Metabolomics 13th - 14th March 2015
- EXPERT CENTER FOR METABOLOMICS
- Biomarkers for Brain Disorders: Challenges and Opportunities 1-3 February 2015 Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Cambridge, UK
- EMBO Practical Course on Metabolomics Bioinformatics for Life Scientists 2015
- Metabolomics Society and ELIXIR UK questionnaire on training needs in metabolomics
Recent blog posts
- COSMOS officially started its kickoff meeting in Barcelona, Spain organized by EMBL-EBI on 8 of October 2012. The two-day meeting included presentation by each work package (WP) leader and WP partner presenting his or her role in the project.
- COSMOS annual meeting was carried out at Leiden hosted by Co-Coordinator Prof Thomas Hankemeier and Dr Theo Reijmers from Leiden University and Netherlands Metabolomics Centre. A total of 20 persons attended the 11 & 12 of March 2013 annual COSMOS meeting in Leiden.